Today, Bilfinger Westcon is a growing, diverse, full-service industrial general contractor headquartered in Bismarck, North Dakota with regional offices in Deer Park, Texas and Canton, Ohio. The company also has a fabrication facility in Piqua, Ohio. The industries we serve include oil and gas, refining, chemical, power, mining/minerals, agriculture/food, and renewable resources.
Bilfinger Westcon has built a reputation for delivering successful projects under adverse conditions. A few of our specialties include constructing in cold weather, meeting aggressive project schedules, and providing successful project leadership for complex integrated projects. Bilfinger Westcon field employees are experienced in civil work, structural installations, mechanical/piping, equipment setting, and all project management and project services roles.
Today, the company is led by Mark Parsons, President/CEO. He has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry in leadership roles.
Our growth is the result of our simple leadership principles:
- Ensure all projects are completed safely.
- Assure a high quality project that is completed on time.
- Provide our clients with effective solutions during construction.
- Have a professional leadership team on each project.
- Take care of our clients’ needs, and provide complete customer satisfaction.